The most advanced truck bed cover ever made. The most secure solution for your cargo.
From its retractable function, which permits opening or closing in literally seconds, to its rigid, vinyl-over-aluminum laminated construction, this hybrid cover offers everything other covers do not. There are no snaps to manipulate, there is no roll or bundle to lash down or stow, no crossbars to negotiate, no folding or solid hinged covers to combat, no fabric shrinkage to struggle with, no folding or solid hinged covers to combat, and, best of all, no worries about the security of cargo. The Roll-N-Lock retractable truck bed cover…by far the most intelligent and versatile tonneau cover made.
The Roll-N-Lock Difference
What sets Roll-N-Lock’s tonneau cover construction apart from the competition is not just the superior quality of our vinyl surface material, but also the design of the slatted aluminum substrate which supports the vinyl. Each Roll-N-Lock slat is rotatively joined by an interlocking hinge. It is the geometry of this uniquely-contoured hinge that lends Roll-N-Lock tonneau covers their strength, quiet, smooth, non-binding movement and roll compactness. Close examination of the Roll-N-Lock hinge in the flat position reveals the fact that each slat is inseparably locked together, yet when rotated, no metal-to-metal contact occurs.
M-Series™ Tonneau Cover Features
- Torsion Spring Equipped On the M-Series™ tonneau cover, Roll-N-Lock employs a heavy-duty torsion spring drive, which is housed in a 3″ aluminum reel to ensure years of reliable use.
- Compact Housing And Flush Handle With the M-Series tonneau cover fully retracted, the handle mechanism rolls back flush with the face of Roll-N-Lock’s compact housing, allowing more room for unobstructed storage.
- Low Profile Aerodynamic Lid The M-Series’ sleek appearance is enhanced by a low profile, aerodynamically styled housing lid. The lid is secured to the unit by two screws and two concealed pins.
- Drainage Recessed drain fittings ensure rapid and complete drainage of the unit housing.
- Clamp-On Installation Roll-N-Lock’s patented clamp-on track design greatly simplifies the installation process while minimizing the need for drilling holes on most trucks.
- Multiple Latching Positions With just a turn of the lock-lever, the Roll-N-Lock tonneau cover slides open. As the cover is pulled back using the convenient built-in pull strap, the patented ratchet-style locking mechanism latches in place at ¼, ½, ¾ or fully closed positions.
- Built-In Tailgate Lock Keep cargo in your truck bed safe with Roll-N-Lock’s patented, built-in tailgate locking system, AutoLock. Our four-point locking system secures the tailgate and bed cover simultaneously for the most secure system possible in a retractable tonneau cover application.
- Finger Insulator Grip For hot, sunny climates, we have developed a finger insulator grip, which allows the handle to be grasped without fingertips being burned.
- Key Slot Cover For colder regions, we have developed a key slot cover to prevent water from entering the lock mechanism and freezing.
- Unique Construction Our contoured, patented hinge design provides smooth, frictionless rotation. In the rotated position, the locking flange functions as a positive stop, minimizing stress on the surface material. In the flat position, the locking flange traps the radius of the adjacent slat, preventing disengagement when a surface load is applied.